Honda Rincon Forum banner

Any Nova Scotians out there?

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Oilcan 
#1 ·
Looking for anyone in Nova Scotia who is registered on this site... I'm always interested in hooking up with other riders.

So far I've been riding my bike out behind the Halifax International airport (off old guysborough road.) I've also ridden from lakeside trailor park just outside halifax to tantallon and other areas... I'm from the valley so I'll be doing a lot of riding down there this summer. Where do you ride?

#4 ·
From Antigonish Nova Scotia

#5 ·
awesome! glad to see some fellow scotians out there... Tyler what do you ride?

and if you guys are ever hitting up a long run and want some company let me know, theres 3 of us who go out all the time

#8 ·
waaaaaaaaa! I moved to bc so I could experience 10,000' above sealevel.... been there done that now I wanna come home!

Born and raised in Coal Harbour (Know anybody else from .... Colby Village???)

plays for the Penguins?????

Hope you all have fun this weekend and remember, private land trespassing could mean an aarse full of salt and bacon rinds.... be good boys!!

#9 ·
Tyler, we're heading out on Sunday as well, out behind the airport I believe... My Rincon, a buddy with a brand new Brute Force 650, and another buddy with an 01 foreman 450 fully modded with 28" mud tires.

Where were you guys planning to go on Sunday? We should all meet up if you're gonna be in that area?

#11 ·
is it just me or does that post not make sense? where u going on Sunday?

#12 ·
Hello, just wondering if anyone around nova scotia has any gps files of trails they could send me ? pamelas@ns.sympatico.ca
also there is a rally this sat. Mar 7 – Long Lake Logger ATV Rally – Time: Registration is from 8:30m – 10:30 am. Starting Point: Ellershouse, Exit 4 off Highway 101. Follow the signs. Additional Info: Jerry McLearn @ 757-0832 / jerryanddawn@ns.sympatico.ca. ATVANS members $15.00, Non ATVANS members $20.00/ ATV. $5.00 for passenger to enter Prize Draw. There will be Prizes and canteen at halfway point. Everyone welcome, helmets are mandatory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.