Honda Rincon Forum banner

Canadian Rincon owners .

11K views 75 replies 52 participants last post by  rinconrunner 
#1 ·
Is there any other Canadian's in this great new forum ?

#9 ·
Bigmike,
I had a friend for Pennsylvania go on a rather long ATV trip in Ontario a year ago. It was approximately 160 miles total. Are you familiar with it? I would enjoy bringing my Rincon up there to ride with you guys.

John
Ridge Runner

#11 ·
I put red reflective tape on there. I love it, next I will try silver.

Ridge Runner: You are more then welcome to come around here and ride with us,We have a lot of trials in our neck of the woods.

What kind of riding do you like to do?

#13 ·
Mike,
Just about anything except deep mud. I enjoy riding trails for sightseeing purposes, getting back to good hunting areas, etc. Basically, I use mine like I would an old Willy's Jeep.

John
Ridge Runner

#14 ·
Our group rides in Canada every year for 8 days. Last year we did 866 miles.
Out of the 11 I am the only Rincon but there is a Rubicon and a 400EX. Great rides from Searchmont east to Chapleax, north to Hornepayne, west to Wawa then Havenway Haven back to searchmont. Great Rides

#15 ·
Hey Guys, I just bought a 04 rincon two days ago and just love it. It's going back in today to get the winch put on.

#16 ·
HI.! 30 miles north of belleville ontario . Lots of ridin 3700klms since last march on my rincon...hardly gets to cool down.!!! Looking to ride more around the bancroft area this year.have been to Whitney,madawaska area last summer, great trails there.

#17 ·
Wow , we are close on the mileage, I now have 3900 kms since April.

Maybe one day we can ride together. Your spring trails must be ready before ours up here. I would love to hit a muddy trail as soon as possible " I am having withdrawls".

Let me know if maybe we can make a ride possible one day soon.I will get a few friends together for the trip up to your end.

Looking forward to your reply.

Later

#18 ·
Well, I got my Rincon back with the 2500lb winch installed. I was looking at adding a temp gauge. Thoses temp lights i am no big fan of. Has anyone else installed the kind that HighLifter sells.

#19 ·
Mile Zero Alaska Hwy, Found a nickle in Sudbury once.
Lived in Innisfil,Alcona beach?
Went fishing in Minden Snowmobile capital.
Built a 100 unit apt across from college in Barrie,Lake Simcoe
Rodeoed in Calgary
Had my first quart size beer in Gatineau. Que

Ya I am Canadian. Regards

#20 ·
Here's another!!. we ride in Bancroft.....Burkes Falls.........Gravenhurst......Sunridge

#21 ·
Hi, I'm from Quebec/Canada.

#23 ·
Paradise, Newfoundland

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.