Honda Rincon Forum banner

rincon or rubicon in ontario?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  hulk 
#1 ·
hi guys just wonderering how much slower the rubicon is than the rincon?also witch one is better for southern ontarios terrain?thanx racerxxx

#2 ·
I have a freind that has a Rubicon and it is a bit slower than the Rincon. The Rincon is more of a sport utility while the Rubicon is a pure utility. The Rincon will outrun and outhandle the Rubicon but the Rubicon will out pull and out haul the Rincon. The Rubicon also has a low range in its tranny. If you are looking for a fun to ride quad that goes just about anywhere get the Rincon. If you are looking for a quad to use as a workhorse and will also go just about anywhere get the Rubicon. Either way you will be getting one of if not the best quad in it's class.

#4 ·
I would only add, if you want smooth and/or have a bad back do NOT get the Rubicon. Its a much stiffer ride than the Rincon, nothing but a sport bike will ride as nice as a Rinny, and you can't get a sport bike that has 4wd.Except a POS that is.

#6 ·
The '05 Rubicon has some nice improvements. Go give it a ride. It has a super tranny and plenty of power. The ride has been much improved.

#7 ·
It totally matters on what you do. If you use your machine as a work horse go for the rubicon, If you use as a over priced toy go for the rincon.
I went from the 450 forman to the rincon and it was like night and day.
The 450 was like riding a shopping cart with a motor, while the rincon was like driving a caddy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.