Honda Rincon Forum banner

GBC Dirt Devil XT - Who sells them?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jr mason 
#1 ·
I'd like to buy a set of 26" GBC Dirt Devil XT (not Devil II) tires but am unable to locate a dealer in Canada (Ontario, if possible). Any help would be appreciated.

#4 ·
For me, more like 15 years later, I can say the same about my Big Horn originals. Rubber is getting a bit hard, they leak a bit and still have great tread, but I don't expect them to hold up for long this summer. I worked out my cost of ownership... $550\15 $36.66/year. That is less than an 18 pack of beer a year!! :) As a comparison, I bought her "Mud lites" at the same time, they lasted 3 years, leaked badly and sucked on any side hill wet condition. The XTR was the next tire and I use them in the winter plowing (they stud up real nice) They are about 10 or so years old.
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#5 ·
I am also 10+ yrs on my GBC tires (Grim Reapers). I am guessing tread depth to be 75% of new....
Not alot of road riding but year after year of snow plowing 3 houses in 100+" of Lake Effect (heavy, wet) snow every year, hauling 12 -15 chord of firewood per year out of the woods, lawn rolling 7 acres multiple times a year, and the occasional joy ride. They have been phenomenal tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.