Honda Rincon Forum banner

Any saskatchewanians on here?

4K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  rustysdream 
#1 ·
Anybody else? Dont tell me I am the only one.

#6 ·
Im a northern Saskatchewanian, cold, bushy and boring just like my 5th wife :p down south there you can see for miles around not much bush down there lol I would with a bunch of knuckle dragging neanderthals so if you wanna move to sask youll fit right in hahahahaha

#9 ·
Sorry Rick, we just got a cabin on Makwa Lake last June, gonna fish the area as much as possible. they don't have any good rivers, but the lakes are to die for.

Right at 1st ave and 2nd street, anyone wanna go fishing, come on up

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=makwa+lake&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Makwa+Lake&ll=54.029856,-109.19054&spn=0.004455,0.009624&t=h&z=17

#11 ·
actually im a stones throw from a river, bad idea 4x4ing in it though been there done that and wrecked a blazer in the process lol I was kidding about the 5th wife part hahaha im not even married, next year though.

Looks like a good spot for the cabin, could almost cast off of your deck lol.
Havent been to ness creek fest yet, i have been wanting to go but never get the time off

#12 ·
here is a pic of the blazer in the river

#16 ·
yeah it was a sandy bottom, thats a picture a day after i got it stuck, it was there over night and the water raised, i had to work the next day so i took my kids from work and they went swimming and fishing while i used a come along and tried to pull it out and a buddy of mine came with his honda 500 and helped me pull it out. the funny thing is I had a few buds 2 with can am 800s and a poolaris 800 they all hooked onto the blazer at once and couldnt even budge it but the honda 500 could lol

#17 ·
Saskatoon, SK

I live in central SK! Riding around hear is fairly good in the spring and fall but falls short in the summer months! Anybody know of any awesome riding in Sask? I love mud! Tend not to trail ride to much.

#18 ·
I live in central SK! Saskatoon, does anybody know of any really good mud riding around here?

#19 ·
Blissman how is your rincon with those 30's on it and no BRGR? Does it spin em in the mud? Also how's your clearance on fenders? Any rubbing?