Honda Rincon Forum banner

Poker run in Mcadam, new brunswick

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  03rin 
#1 ·
There is a poker run there May 7. I know there are a few guys here from NB just wondering if you were close enough to go. I guess there are about 400 bikes there.

#4 ·
just a heads up on the border crossing.just saw a news story about new border regulations going in to effect soon. seems you will need a passport to get back in to the us. as it is now all you need is a photo id and a birth certificate. 03rin you would know more about crossing than me your so close to the border when you fart it crosser the border lol just kidding. here is a link to the news story(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/05/national/main685784.shtml)hope crossing over dose not turn into a nightmare.

#5 ·
You would think that I would know more about the passport thing considering I work at the border, I don't know anything more than you do about that yet. It appears that it will be phased in with Jan 2008 as the final date that everyone will need a passport. No need to worry about it yet.

#8 ·
How was it this year Liar? I had to go up to Ft Kent to a wedding so I missed out. Maybe next year.

#9 ·
Not as many bikes turned out this year as around noon she turned to a hard drivin rain and the temp didn't get up over 45 F but the trails were great and the rain did keep the dust down along with creating some fun mud.

#10 ·
A co worker that lives in St stephen was there. He broke a drive shaft on his Grizz.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.