Honda Rincon Forum banner

rincon owner im ont (Georgina)

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  MudChucker 
#1 ·
i want to know why my rincon is so slow?

#2 ·
Have you tried taking your thumb and pressing the thumb throttle harder?

All in all, you will need to provide a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing. The members of this forum will be glad to help solve your problem, but you must provide more info..

#4 ·
What is your top speed? Is it sluggish on bottom end? Mid range? Top end? Slow compared to what? Give us more info and we could likely help you. Thanks!

#8 ·
Hey Mud, how are you?
Have a beer with me, here's my Troll logic:

1) 4+ months elapse prior to first post

2) First post is negative on the board's raison detre (ie. the Rincon)

3) Topic of post (speed) is known to be a provocative issue on this site

4) Scenery looks more like the southern states than Canada, but you tell me

These troll types take unhealthy joy in angering thier audiences. If they do a "good" job, they get kicked off. So yes, it is common for them to create multiple identities. This recently occured on the Viper boards (www.viperclub.org), and they similarly booted the agitator. A couple folks posted blogs detailing the modus operandi of these trolls, including what I wrote here.

Having said this please note my post above was brief, and included the word "probably". If the poster was who I suspected, I simply wanted to alert others, and sort of nip this in the bud before we started getting yanked around again. Here's another Bud (made here in St. Louis), enjoy!

My master took this pic of me at the computer. He's a good dude and gives me lots of beer:

#9 ·
thats the first time I have a serious belly laugh from a post on this site... thats hilarious...

the logic was somthing I didnt want to post... too many secrets given away...

agreed... in addition to that tho

1.) the second users post indicates that they back onto the golf course.. anything anybody who knows how to use google can figure out some place near by.. too convenient that two people from bumfuck nowhere ontario would A.) suddenly meet and have their first post each in the same thread...AND B.) both have rincons...and C.) not know each other in a town of 30,000 people...

#10 ·
And people think chocolate is bad for dogs
I cant even focus....cheers for master Tom!!!
Rev up the Rinny, do some cookies, piss-off the neighbors, HELL-YEAH!
Does beer do this to other dogs?
Seriously tho, mrpudsucker, fcuk im drunk, what about the seeneree,
Is that looks like a Canada or not? Dont fcuk with me!

#11 ·
yeah, that does look like parts of ontario, although my recolection of most of ontario is high iron content so you see much more rust in the rock...but as you move around you can be on sheets of granite that stretch for 1000's square miles... so its hard to say... I also grew up on the west coast, so im more able to tell you if it looks like California, Oregon, or British Columbia... Ontario is a couple thousand miles away from where are grew up, and although im only 3 hours from Ontario the province, Im a days drive from almost anywhere in ontario...

#15 ·
Hey C.H. and mud did you notice when you caught on the post stopped? Velly intelesting.

#16 ·
Yes, I velly did. Maybe the title should have been "rincon owner im not (Georgina)"

But I'm not patting myself on the back, because my response could have scared someone away who was not the Troll in suspect. I hope not.

TD

#19 ·
Hmmm, interesting. I've heard most of you Canooks talk, and to say that "rincon owner im ont" may also meant Rincon owner I'm NOT.

Muddgeeser, noone has posted in that thread forever. Why bring it up? The two other members, Honda assoc and auto guy, don't frequent here. PWillie is banned for life. And if I catch him on here, his computer is going to fry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.