Honda Rincon Forum banner

ATV ING in New Brunswick

3K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  rinconrunner 
#1 ·
Pretty cool little 4x4.

#2 ·
WTF! That is the funniest thing I have seen. That looks like it is from NB. No offense anyone.

#4 ·
Hey Runner do you ever go to the McAdam poker run in the spring? I hear it is a blast. I hope I can make it this year.

#7 ·
If you make it down towards St Stephen let me know. I can get a few guys together that know the trails there.

#8 ·
03rin Come check out our site @ www.nbatvforum.com

Lots of stuff going on our group are always planning

a run somewhere and Maine is not out of the question.

I believe on Feb 18 of this year there is a gathering

called winter jam. Starting in Edmunston N.B with a run

into the Quebec Trail system. Maybe the Funny lookin quad

will be their. Would be a blast crusin around with that.

Snap that body on a Rincon and pull the front end in the air would

get a fellas attention in a hurry.

#9 ·
There are some good trails around where I live. Aroostook county has tons of great trails. There are a bunch of clubs up that way that have really stepped up and got a decent trail system going. Keep an eye on atvmaine.org. There is a lot of info about the different clubs and events that they have throghout the state. I know the Presque Isle club and Ft Fairfield club have a couple of big rides in the summer.

#11 ·
03 Rin and Rincon Runner,
I missed the poker run but I had friends who said it was a blast. I will try again next year...Maybe we can set up a ride ourselves, I'm preetty sure I can get acadian to join in-he's my brother. Mayber silveradoman as well...I heard great things about the canadian ATV trails from my ATV club here in Turner, Maine.

#12 ·
I have been on some nice trails in St Stephen. I am planning on going to Casco this summer to ride with my cousin. I will let everyone know when in case there is anyone interested in going. I'm sure I can get some hotel and any other info anyone might need.

#13 ·
I have several colleagues who are interested as well...

#14 ·
Rincon Runner,
Do you know if we need anything to be able to ride in Canada? Is there any fees involved?

#16 ·
Helmets are a must over there too.

#17 ·
Oh and make sure the bike isn't caked in mud. You probably won't get across if it is.

#19 ·
I work with a guy from Madawaska, mudlite. I am from Ft. Fairfield, some nice trails around there. Though I haven't been up your way on the Rinny, just snowmobiles years ago. YellowCJ and I and a few others are planning on a ride in the Caso area at some point this summer. Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you informed on when it will be.

#20 ·
mudliterincon,
I visit the Fort Kent area alot in the summer and I usually bring my ATV with me. I tried several times to ride from Fort Kent to Madawaska or to the LakeView resturant but could never find a connecting trail. Do you know if there is one or if one is in the works? Also, my brother lives in Fort Kent and he also has a Rincon, when I'm on the heritage trail it seems were outnumber 20 to 1 vs the Polaris ATVs.

#21 ·
It seems like all there is in Ft Kent is Polaris!! What a bunch of fools.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.