Honda Rincon Forum banner

Where are the 06 Rincons

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ljkuny 
#1 ·
Have any of you guys here in Canada ordered new 06's. I put a deposit on one back in Sept 05 and still can not get an answer from Honda Canada, if or even when the unit will arrive! Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same run a round?

Hot Wings

#3 ·
Hey Mark,

I'm dealing in Edmonton, my dealer confirms they are still getting the unit and so does Honda Canada at this point. My current issue is that I ordered Camo and with the peeling issue I'm having second thoughts! Honda Canada told me that they will stand behind the product (camo) but I want it in writting. I have an 05 red rinny but may have to go that route on the 06 as well if it in fact shows!

Hot Wings

#4 ·
Just got off the phone with Honda Canada. They have no record of Rincons being sent this week but have a CDO which is a "Confirmed Dealer Order" they (Honda Canada) are telling me that they are going to guaranty delivery (on early dealer orders)just not exactly when. They state thay have no record of any camo issues and I agreed as we don't have any amount out there yet for it to be an issue in Canada. They also checked with Honda USA and said at the factory level they are unaware of the issue? If anyone else is still awaiting delivery, and your unit actualy arrives please keep us all posted!

Hot Wings

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.