Honda Rincon Forum banner

Alberta Rincon Owners

11K views 51 replies 22 participants last post by  rinconsmitty 
#1 ·
Thought it would be nice to get a list going of guys in Alberta with Rinny's! Maybe a summer ride together somewhere?

Hot Wings

#3 ·
me too

#4 ·
looks like a short list!

#6 ·
i hear that.

#8 ·
I been away for a while. So ya, summer ride. Its nicer than summer right now. I was at the Bently Poker rally on Saturday. Pretty boring. The course was from Bently to Gull Lake, around the lake, and back again. On the road to the lake, some jackass on a Raptor was going full blast, until he hid a back to back whoop. He went for a quick flight and landed against a log - head first. He was wearing a helmet, but I think there was some neck injury. I'm not sure where yet , but a few of us are going camping/quadding next weekend providing it's not too cold. I'll try to let you all know where in case you want to go for a day ride or whatever.

#10 ·
Looks like we're going to Jackfish Lake off the David Thompson Hwy. Fri, Sat, Sun.I'm gonna get drunk as ****. This pic is in the Monkey Top in Bently. That's me and my daughter. She drove all day and I sat on the back enjoying road pops!

#17 ·
Don't let him guys, he will rape you in your sleep!

#18 ·
I don't think so. Like the article says, he's just another Indian. raotflmfao
Aboriginal leaders in Edmonton are charging that an article that appears in Western Standard about Colleen Klein is racist, while sources close to the premier's wife say she is devastated.

The article, which was written by Ric Dolphin, suggests Klein has too much political influence over her husband, and quotes an anonymous source as saying she will be "just another Indian" when Ralph Klein retires as Alberta's premier.

#19 ·
It's 30-b-fuckin low zero and I'm going camping / quadding in the AM. We got a Rincon of course, Grizzly, 2 of the infamous 400EX, and a real old Suzi 2 wheel drive "sport quad". We're going to set up the outfitters tent c/w stove, then go out and make a few tracks. As I mentioned previously, that's Jackfish Lake if anybody is interested, and yes -Indians are invited. It will be warming up. I will be drinking some RUM and COKE wooooot.

#21 ·
yeh ive been to jackfish, used to ride dirt bikes and 4x4s and hunt there.but its too dam cold this week end its -30c and i just got back from fort mac where the wheather sucks just as bad.hope you have a good time.take lots of pics.

#23 ·
Hey Woody,

Just trying to revitalize the Alberta post, as you know I'm out of town for two months but when I can get access to the net I'm back on our page. I just realized in your last post here that you also hunt. Do you still? We have way to much in common! You can pm me or reply here it's draw time!

Any other Alberta boys hunters?

Hot Wings.

#24 ·
of course i still hunt just dont get much time to do it any more.bought my son his first gun last xmas a husquvarna 270.i still use my old 8mm mauser. and i just got a remminton 12 gage semi auto for shooting all the beer cans that seem to pile up .now i can retier my old sears & robuck bolt action 12 gage.in july we go to big horn dam lots of trails ,then off to blackstone.this is all down the road from jackfish lake.i hope to see some more rincons in the area this summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.