Honda Rincon Forum banner

Ontario Rincon Owners

14K views 53 replies 28 participants last post by  Cheese 
#1 ·
Is there anyone that rides North of Toronto

#2 ·
I wish I owned one, but I will not be able to get another ATV until the fall. I do live North of Toronto though in Jackson's Point (Lake Simcoe). I was hoping to get a Rincon, but they are 1500 more than the cost of a Grizzly (winch included). Hopefully I can get a Rincon though.

#4 ·
Hey Bigmike, Ya I heard about the ATV spring jam in Perry Sound. One of my friends sister owns the KOA up there and was asking if I be attending. Won't be able to go this year but might next year.I would Like to know how big it gets this year. As for the cost, your right about that. It's a little high. Were planing a big trip up your way this summer with about 30+ ATV's at a place were sleds go in the winter and ATV's go in the summer. Can't tell you what it's called but it's about 85 dollars a night. One guy has a rig with a flat bed and were going to put the ATV's on it. Should be a good time!!!!!!!!

#6 ·
Hi T-bone I ride alot just north of the GTA, right in Richmond Hill and also I have a few buddies that live just south of Barrie and do some riding around there(Innisville etc.)

#9 ·
Hey All, it's nice to here that there is Ontario Rincon owners on this site. My name use to be called T-Bone but has changed to Red Bear now. Has any of you done the Parry Sound ATV Spring Jam or the Mattawa Sring Rally. At the Perry Sound Rally there was about 300+ bikes and about the same in Mattawa. NorthernRincon, my friends just went riding in Haliburtion last week and said it was the best riding yet. So it looks like it's going to be our new hang-out next spring. I see you live in Barrie, we ride from Barrie up to Orro Lake and back on Sundays. Have you been on that run before?

#11 ·
No I havent done any riding in Barrie yet, I am going to college in Barrie and my machine is up in Haliburton at the family cottage. My dad did the Parry Sound Jamboree last year I believe and said it was amazing. Mattawaska also has some really good trial for riding if anyone is looking for another riding area up north.

#14 ·
To the local guys in Ontario, check out www.Mudhole.ca for any local info on riding info,events ect.... in Ontario. Great site !!!!

#15 ·
Hey guys! I'm in ValCaron just outside of Sudbury. The riding up here is great. Hey Redbear let me know when you come up Sudbury way myself and some buddies would love to join up with your crew. Not sure about Barrie but we're getting some snow here.

#16 ·
RinnyCS

It looks like we might be going up to the Warren Rally in June. Check out Mudhole.ca for updates on this event. We were at the Sportsmans Lodge in Sept. Great riding trails !!!

Cheers
RB

#18 ·
I'm in Oshawa.
Just brought my "new" Rincon home today. :) It's a 2005 model with only 81 miles.
I'm a member of the Northumberland and District ATV Riders club.

http://www.northumberlandatvriders.com/

#19 ·
rustysdream

Welcome, I heard the trails in your area are great. Me and the crew are thinking of a ride in your area this summer. I have been looking at your website over the winter and thinking of setting a date for a ride. Looks like it will be a overnight stay as well.

Red Bear

#20 ·
Red Bear,

I've posted the NDATV 2007 event schedule in Mudhole and ATV Time. I'll copy them here too as soon as I find out where that topic should go.

BTW, NDATV is affiliated with EOTA And ATV Ontario. The trails are connected to HATVA and EOTA trails so you can ride with your NDATV pass all the trails in Northumberland (of course...), Napanee, Ottawa, Frontenac, Bowmanville, Haliburton, Kawartha, Trenton, Huron, Grey Bruce, Huron Shores and Midland. A VERY large area!

#21 ·
Apsley, Cardiff, Bancroft.............kind of close to Rincon Ron!! Canada is the ultimate scenery.

#22 ·
Yes that is close to RinconRon I ride with him sometimes, I know that he puts on a good ride in the spring time. I think maybe it is a poker run. I would have to ask him.

I am a member of to Haliburton Club (HATVA), I do alot of riding in areas like Pontypool, Bethany,Bobcageon,Apsley,Bancroft,Cloyne all great riding areas.

Stoney Creek that would be a nice area for riding I would think ?

#23 ·
i also live near rincon ron and ride with him often. i have rode with trx650fga out where he lives. we are planning a ride this weekend on the indian river. a friend of mine has a cottage 20 minutes north of north bay near martin river that we are going to go to in the spring. it would be good to get a group together for it.
i also ride in the marmora , bancroft , apsley ,madoc area on a regular basis
if any one is interested let me know and we will try and organise something

#24 ·
Wrecker......I'm definately interested, and TRX 650....Stoney Creek really only has old farm fields and some old railway paths..boring after 2 rides. We head up to The Homestead trailer park to a buddy's trailer, and go from there. It's a great central spot for everything, including a general store (cardiff) where you can get a sandwich, cigar, beer and rye, and gas, what a country. I think it would be great for us to hook up out there, and post some pictures for the others to get jealous!!

#25 ·
This a picture of EELS lake in the fall when the water get s drained from the lake. That time of year is a blast for mud and no bugs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.