Honda Rincon Forum banner

Honda "Woody Decals"

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  ljkuny 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, I haven't posted for a long time, I was wondering if anyone knows where to get the official Honda Woody decals in Canada? I e-mailed throttle jockey and they wont send them to Canada but I know there must be a way or someone with a connection.

Thanks
Hot Wings!

#2 ·
Ive been watching them on ebay. theres lots there and the price isn't bad. i too have been wanting some. and welcome back hows the camo holding up??

#6 ·
a little less work and a little more play.did you find the WOODY stickers on ebay?

#9 ·
go to ebay and type in honda woody sticker. there is some on there now.i was trying to put one on here to show you but its not working.i think its me.

#10 ·
oh cool it did work.lol

#11 ·
there is quite a few different kinds

Attachments

#12 ·
My brother had some Woody graphics on his race quad and I'm sure you can get them for Rincons.

#13 ·
Hey Woody thanks for the pics, don't feel bad I still can't get a damn pic posted here! I wanted to post a few of my pics of some real big deer and moose to watch our American rincon brothers drool but no luck! That 50 inch bull isn't bad in the hunting section.

Hot Wings

#14 ·
put the pics in your profile.you have to keep them on your cpu as well if you delete them from your cpu they are removed from your profile. i would love to see the pics give it a try.at the bottom of the reply box is a upload and attatch photo.that will put them in your profile. i'm sure some one here can explain it better than me. good luck.

there is lots of differen honda woody stickers out there maybe MZ BKR can show us what she has avaiable.hint hint.

#16 ·
Thanks Guys

I am currently useing my new laptop as the kids crashed my home computer as soon as I get the desktop back I will try and post a few of my hunting pics, I curently have a 53" bull moose on the wall in my dinning room! I couldn't fit the bugger down my stairs to get him in the basement but the wife is talking to me again! I added to the dinning room with a large life size black bear mount as well he ranks as #20 B&C according to his score, as I said I will try to get the pics up shortly.

Red Neck
I mean Hot Wings!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.