Honda Rincon Forum banner

Good May Long Weekend!!

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Chyknskyn 
#1 ·
We had excellent weather for May long (for once,lol). There was about 300 atvs and 4x4s surrounding us. I only rode my Rincon two of the five days, since my buddy(who had to work that weekend, sucks to be him)) gave me his new toy to "break in". I liked everything about it except the Polaris stickers(no stupid belt on this one), lol. The KTMracing 525 is an incredible engine. If you were looking for a two wheel drive, have a serious look at this one.

See less See more
#5 ·
Ultra, that KTM 525 engine is insane, they claim its the fastest sport quad, I wouldn`t argue to much. It could have used some mud tires, but the Razors kept it above the mud(My Nefew and the Rincon drug me out of anything I couldn`t jet through). There isn`t much Polaris about the machine, apparently KTM put a lot of engineering into the new Outlaw setup, the rest is all new tech. I`m pretty sure KTM will have thier own bike out for `08 or `09. I really like the IRS setup, it handled the bumps real well (would never give up my bike for it though).

Oilcan, I think thats from all the tarps being tied to that tree(could be bugs though, It not as bad here as you guys got it), thats a camp on a trap line. Here`s the co-ordinates of the lunch spot " N52 34.572 W115 45.338 ". Here`s where we were camped " N52 27.302 W115 43.796 ". Google Earth it.

#7 ·
I read an article on those 525s and it said they were insane. I can't remember exactly what they said the top speed was but it was alot. IIRC they said it was actually gear down so it would rev out instead of going faster. They also said changing the rear sprocket 1 or 2 teeth would make it even faster and that it would pull it. If I wanted a serious sport quad I'd look into one of those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.