Honda Rincon Forum : RinconRiders Honda Rincon Forums - View Single Post - Moderators...please consider
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 12-03-2013, 05:44 PM
YellowCJ

I think the problem is people are too sensitive. We need to realize that as Americans its okay to disagree with someone's political or brand views. They gotta turn to insults and personal attacks. Also people just gotta learn to let it go, pick your battles, etc. This is the only non-political forum that discussed politics. Brand discussion ever since I have been here was also different because I have always seen people come here to bash the Honda Rincon including RobG himself. Guess what-the Rincon is still here and still relatively unchanged since 2002 with some minor upgrades Anyway-I digress from politics, Rinconriders.com not withstanding-when did the home of the brave, democracy, land of the free-when did discussing politics become taboo? Seems to me, the only source people get their political information from is the media and its all garbage. That's why we are in political turmoil. (Jeez-I'm beginning to sound like James aren't I Discussing politics should be a healthy topic everywhere but people are pussy's now, too sensitive and to opinionated-that's why we have the current boss in office.

Impeach The US Government!
Why, because it no longer stands for Americans!

Government is not the answer to our problems, government is the problem!

Taxation is the antithesis of freedom.

2004 Yellow Honda Rincon with Warn 2500 winch, Moose cargo rack, Moose gun rack, Moose 60" Snow Plow, Honda trailer hitch, Yuasa YTX 20-BS Battery.
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited-5.7L V8 HEMI, Tilt utility trailer with Fastrap Tiedowns.
2007 Honda Shadow Aero 750, 2010 Massey Ferguson GC2410.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome