Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran fine came back a week later and just turns over and can here fuel pump turn on when key is in run. Getting no spark out of a new spark plug. Got new coil, wire on the way. We shall see. Searched forum with little luck. Most of the other similar post never give a end result. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Please don't feel insulted I have just seen it happen more than once did you doublecheck your Killswitch , loose ground, bad fuse.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
My '07 did that, $600 stator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya trying to borrow a meter to chk th CKP sensor that I'm told is apart of the starter assembly.

·
Super Moderator
6,621 Posts
Chapter 21 in the service manual starts you off with a measurement of no peak and low peak voltages. CKP Sensor is where it all resides. Also make sure not to make any connections to the PCM ( Plugging wire connections together or taking them apart) with the power ON. Damage to the PCM may result.

·
Super Moderator
6,621 Posts
PS, any old meter wont do.... You will need MTP07-0286 "Peak voltage tester" or similar device that can see and hold that peak voltage.

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
PS, any old meter wont do.... You will need MTP07-0286 "Peak voltage tester" or similar device that can see and hold that peak voltage.
Many newer dmms have "Min/Max" settings built in, you just have to keep them connected the whole time :nerd:

Reactions: Oilcan
1 - 15 of 15 Posts