·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rinny LOVES Water

·
Registered
48 Posts
Does your Rinny hesitate at all in water that deep? What have you done?

·
Registered
800 Posts
its nice to know after play time is over the onily belt that you need to dry out is the one on your pants lol rinny for life

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KNN Filter and 26" Mudlites that's all. All Stock from there.
NO hesitation, The one problem I have is the gearshifter grind in drive, reverse is fine and loud clunk. Idle is low, I adjusted the linkage like it said in the manual. 70% better but the loud clunk is still there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a yamaha

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great pic's of the "Yamaha Bobber"

·
Registered
66 Posts
LOL, I knew Yamaha's were good for something. Floats!, mount a diving board to the bottom side of it!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Poking fun at the Yammy aside, I hope that fellow ATVer came out of that no worse than a little (lot) wetter ?

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is my old Foreman ES taking a mudbath. My stock 05 Rincon went through this minutes earlier - no hesitation and no stalling - it just ploughed right through - awesome fun !!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
We always wish the riders well no matter what they drive! It's always a horrific sight to see anyone crash their atv. I had the unpleasent suprise of watching my buddy who is pictured with me on our Rincons in my profile roll his Rincon down a hill and seeing the machine land on him breaking 3 ribs. If we all ride within our means we can avoid such accidents.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RinTinTin nice pic.
I love the Mean Green Rinnys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts