Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having carb issues, it would start but I had to keep the choke going in the beginning then eventually just wouldn't stay running. Couldn't even adjust the idle anymore and the cable broke.

Amazon was selling OEM carbs for 160 dollars so I bought one and did a one for one swap. Now I have a backup which I will have rebuilt soon. Was soooo easy and only had to adjust the idle.

That was the first time I ever had to replace a part on my Rincon....17 years old now...

Next-I need new tires....where is a good source for tires these days?

Reactions: Ultratec

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was having carb issues, it would start but I had to keep the choke going in the beginning then eventually just wouldn't stay running. Couldn't even adjust the idle anymore and the cable broke.

Amazon was selling OEM carbs for 160 dollars so I bought one and did a one for one swap. Now I have a backup which I will have rebuilt soon. Was soooo easy and only had to adjust the idle.

That was the first time I ever had to replace a part on my Rincon....17 years old now...

Next-I need new tires....where is a good source for tires these days?
I recently installed Kenda Bear Claws. So far so good. Got them installed in May of 2020.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts