Honda Rincon Forum banner

2007 Rincon

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Swampeast 
#1 ·
Guys I quit riding shortly after purchasing a 2007 Rincon Camo. My family kind of lost interest in it and I sold my two others that my wife and daughter rode. Mine sits in the garage, I change it with Mobile1 every year, I keep it on a battery tender jr. and ride it about a 1/4 mile every month or so. It actually has a new battery this past year. It has approximately 250 miles on it. I guess I am ready to get rid of it, I don't want to but it just sits there, I keep telling myself I will find someone to ride with but never do. I guess what I am saying is that I would like to sell it, I just don't know what it is worth. Any suggestions would be helpful.

#3 ·
How much would you take for it? Do you have the stock rims still? New they were 5500 per Corndog.
This was posted here in November 2007.
Southeast Sales in milwaukee wi. has 2007 rincons for 5995 plus 90 setup and 250 freight and 5.5% tax for wi residents. i wish i could have bought mine for that price.

#6 ·
How much would you take for it? Do you have the stock rims still? New they were 5500 per Corndog.
This was posted here in November 2007.
Southeast Sales in milwaukee wi. has 2007 rincons for 5995 plus 90 setup and 250 freight and 5.5% tax for wi residents. i wish i could have bought mine for that price.
I purchased it from Abernathy in Union City Tennessee, back then I believe they were the largest volume dealer in the US, I paid somewhere around 8500 back then, when you bought from them then the price posted on their website is what you paid . Since then it has been sold due to something foul the owner said, it was my understanding that he had no choice due to his suppliers, they also had a Harley dealership across the street.

#4 ·
That's just it, I don't know what it's worth. If I had a few suggestions I would consider just a fair price, I'm not looking to overprice it. I do not have to sell it though, its not one of those deals, if I keep it maybe it will be considered an antique some day. LOL. I do not have the OEM tires and wheels, they were taking up room in my garage and I sold them to a farmer a few years back for $200, they had about 20 miles on them.

#5 ·
Without a picture, but assuming good condition. I would say $5000 to $6000.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.