Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Honda Rincon 680cc. This ATV is in near new condition. It has been garage kept and ALL services maintained according to manufacturers specifications. It has a three speed Hondamatic transmission with all shaft drives (no belts for slipping) two or four wheel drive selector, and can run full automatic or manual electric shift. There are many upgrades on this ATV as well. I have added a UNI air filter, HMF Swamp Series Exhaust Syestem (NOT super loud, just added performance and a deeper rumble than factory), Triangle ATV Stealth Snorkle with intake hidden in the control panel, HMF Electronic Fuel Injector programmer, all of these components have been custom tuned to optimum performance levels by an outside vendor. I also have 12 in black ITP SS wheels outfitted with NEW STI Out & Back 27 x 10 x 12 tires. The ATV has low miles and hours at 1,690 miles and 257 hours ride time. This ATV has NOT been used in heavy mud and water it has mainly been a trail rider for me and my wife. It's a super nice ride with 0 dents or bends and only a few small scratches on the racks and no damaged or color faded plastics. Private message if interested we can go from there

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts