Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody purchased or considered buying ATV tires from ebay? I found these ITP Holsehot ATR's for just 245.00. Would you guys recommend purchasing them?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2492185363&category=43983&sspagename=rvi:1:1

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yes! If they are True OEM's you shouldn;t have any problems. I would check feedbacks and just double check to make sure the auction post is correct.. I just bought set of ITP 26" mudlites w/ T-5 wheels from ebay, I looked everywhere and found it cheaper on ebay.. But....I've heard bad things too... I never had a problem but that is me...

I've even went to the trouble to go to the sellers feedback and click on an old auction item id # and asked the buyer what their thoughts were about the product they bought...
Good luck

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your respond jg. I have never really trusted ebay. Just me, maybe I need to chill a little.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I bought my ATRs and ITP wheels from that same vendor, Precision Powersports, on Ebay. I also made two other satisfactory purchases from that same outfit.

Note the "grade" given to this seller by his customers. In this case, it was 99.7%.

I think you're naive about how Ebay works and about the thousands of legitimate business owners who employ it to sell their goods.

Get a PayPal account. Learn to use it on Ebay and Half.com. Be happy!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Don’t get me wrong!!!! Ebay is not the safest way to buy things, but I had good luck..You just need to check up a little. Nothing wrong on being safe.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I always check in depth their feedback, I may read feedback for a full hour, and communicate by email a few times before bidding. I also contact a few disgruntled feedback posters to find out more info. Any outfit that is slow at responding to an email is one I do not wish to do business with. You can get a feel for the vendor with an few emails.
All of my Ebay transactions have been highly satisfactory using this method. Ain't foolproof, but so far so good.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I agree with WoodsRuner... I have an ebay store , not for atv stuff but for Medical equip. and my guys screen buyers and sellers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your response.

I'm planning on getting the 25" tires and mounting them on the stock wheels. Do i just get the oem tire size and be done with it or do need to specify that they are going on a Rincon?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not when it comes to the tires but i would just make sure that they have the correct size you want. When you get into wheels, then they need to know what machine it is for offset and hole spacing.
Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought mine at http://www.xpatv.com/holeshot_atr.htm - the base cost is a little more, but it has free shipping. You end up coming out a few dollars ahead.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys, the ATR's are on the way. Got them on xpatv.com. Got them for $285.50 with free shipping. Thanks for all your replies.

RedBomb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts