Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you rich fellas out there tried the aftermarket shocks. I was interested in the Elka set up. My stock fronts are geeting worn, the back seems fine. Looking for quality travel/damping and not just stiffer springs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I run elka's all the way around on my 400ex.....the best mod I've made to the bike....I've had them for almost 2yrs with out any problems....most of my riding is hard trail riding with about 5-7 hare scrambles thrown in per year just to remind me I'm getting old and they have performed great.....I would recomend them but yes spending 2 grand on shocks is a little hard to swallow but the ride is great.....one last thing make sure you ride either hard enough or often enough to justify the price....never mind that just get them

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have elkas on my 04 rincon. absolutely happy. big investment off course. but coming from performance quads i really like how the rincon handles now. im only 170lb, and i can hit the whoops decent now. also a big improvement in high speed cornering. very flat..

·
Registered
338 Posts
i have the works shocks and absolutely love the way the rincon now handles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts