Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.aluminumproducts.com/site.php

I went by Aluminum Products today and picked up a bellypan skid plate. I got to meet the owner, Kenny, really nice guy. He has a great company and makes great stuff for our atvs. I really like the bashplate winch mount they make. I my have to get one of these later. I had ordered my Stick guards from them off of the internet, before I realized they were like 20 minutes away from me. When I got home I installed the plate. Went on pretty easy, once I got the darn bike up on 2 wheels(I was by myself, never again). They make the holes big enough to gi you room to adjust the plate. It has a panel that comes off for the oil drain plug and comes with the allen bolt for it. It is a really nice, heavy duty, aluminum plate. Looks real strong and is really light. I would reccomend these guys to anyone. I will try to get some pics.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
At least you had a good experience with them. I bought rear a-arm guards for my Rincon from them and thought the design was horrible. I emailed them back to ask about returning it, and was told that there's a $25 restock fee (not percent) which was 50% of the cost of the item! On top of that, it took two weeks for them to respond.

Needless to say, I buy nothing from them and don't recommend them.

Rob

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Hi,

I recently went with the skid plate package from PRM, partly on your recommendation RobG, and they are awesome. They are definitely the most expensive but they seem to be well worth it compared to other skid plates that several friends are using by alum products and other companies.

The most suprising thing was how inferior the stock skid plates ( i use this term loosely) are/were.

Thanks for the heads up RobG!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts