Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those little creeks & trails you have up north are for wussies. Try riding down here in the real stuff.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dude, did it bite the tires?! LOL!!! ya shoulda drove onto its mouth then done the steve erwin thing and jump on it and wrestle it till it gives hehe....awesome photos

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, we come across them all the time, and they are aggressive. They will follow you when your riding through water. So far my Rincon hasn't quit on me in the wrong place.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Holy shit you better carry big bore handgun with you from now on. You can shot an alligator that attacks you legally.

·
Registered
47 Posts
What do you mean Up North is for wussies???? Have you ever seen a black bear that weighs 475 lbs and can run 35 mph?? Good picture, dude!

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Had to bring this post back from the dead as that is one hell of a photo.

Hey Mud, that gator doesn't seem to think that yellow bike is invisible!..lol

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
We got no gator problems here, we just have to deal with Grizzly..Polar..and black bears. Problem is them sukkers can run pretty fast and if you acidently stumble upon one he will usually attack.......frikkin polar bears piss me off

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
I ride in Eastern Kentucky and West Virginiia most. No offense to the locals but besides the abundance of snakes, the women are the scariest things we see.

·
Registered
131 Posts
HEHEHEEEE..........I see Gargirls all the time up here! I find some picks for ya that make that gator look sexy........

·
Registered
518 Posts
And of course, Black ones are only invisible at night and red ones are invisible in you garage when the house is on fire.

Gimme more boobs.

·
Registered
518 Posts
And of course, Black ones are only invisible at night and red ones are invisible in you garage when the house is on fire.

Gimme more boobs.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The funny thing about that pic. is that sxflyer look alot like steve erwin in that one hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I was emailed this pic after showing SXflyer's pic of a local Florida dinosaur being fed a Rincon, to a friend

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Apparently,.... when they swim behind you they mean you NO harm! ATV riding in Brazil. Hope I didn't gross anyone out, but .... I thought this needed to be seen! Be careful SX those farkers get bigger

·
Premium Member
2,282 Posts
Thats just ate up 500C...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts