Honda Rincon Forum banner

Any Rincon riders in Central IL???

3K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Offroad 
#1 ·
Any rincon Riders in Central IL?

I live by Springfield,Let me know where you ride if there are any of you out there.

Later,

Rinny03

#2 ·
I may be the closest to you right now and im on the east side of MI.

#4 ·
Mt. Vernon, IL here.. There is a decent place to ride near me called the King City Dirt Riders. They are having a hill climb comp. there this weekend.

#6 ·
I hear that Little Egypt is a good place to ride. That 700 acre area is right in your back yard speedy.. I think they charge $10 per day though.

The King City Dirt Riders area near me is only 110 acres and costs $35 per year to ride.

Only 40 miles away, we will have to go riding some time.

#7 ·
Chicago area. Cicero, IL Al Capone's place.

#10 ·
Speedy,

I have heard that Little Eygpt does enforce many rules and requires a state sticker. ($10 per day + $18 for the annual sticker)

The riding area near me, King City Dirt Riders, does not enforce many rules when there is not an event going on. The only rules posted on a sign at the front gate is wear a helmet and no drinking. I have a key to the gate and can bring friends once in a while for no cost. But for me $35 per year is pretty darn cheap knowing you will never get run off for trespassing..lol Also, it is only 2 miles from my house.. Pretty convenient..

Let me know if you ever want to check it out at no cost to you..

#11 ·
I live south of Decatur about 15 miles... There are about a dozen guys that ride, but only 2 of us have Rincons. I live in the country so I have timber not far away to ride in, unless its deer season. We usually go to Attica or head south to KY or MO

#14 ·
I live about 10 miles from the cliff of road park its well wouth the 22.00 per day and on fri. its only 15.00 for the day the rouls are not that bad and the people that work there are great to get along with more Info at www.cliffinsaneterrain.com fun time I live out in the country and I have trails around here but cliffs is better. The best thing about the place is the mud and hills but there is a velley or gully that is hard to get though it it turnes and twist and is a lot of fun I can spend all day there

#15 ·
I gave a bad web address its www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com

#16 ·
northwest indiana, lake county

#17 ·
There are two places southwest of JoLIET, IL. Someone posted the CLIFFS in Marsailles, there is also the FOX Valley Off ROad. It's about $20 PER DAY, they also have a kids track and a adult race track. I have not been to the Cliffs but my buddies that have went like it alot better than Fox Valley. Ride Hard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.