Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

Me and my son are looking for someone to ride with. We are getting bored driving my ourselfs :( if you live close to lacrosse,wi or within driving distance please post here. maybe we can hook up and go riding :)

thanks

p.s My son does not have his own machine he rides with me :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
I dont live there... And I guess i don't really know what part of winsconsin your in, but I am planning a group ride in Escanaba Michigan in the next few months... As soon as the snow clears a bit, on the Forest Island Trail... We will be starting to ride closer to Menominee... If your interested... post back.. There will be at least 10 of us... The more people.... the better... and there will be other kids!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hummm well Michigan is like 5 hour drive for me :(...i would have to look at a map but i think Menominee is closer not sure tho still might be a drive.

·
Registered
151 Posts
LOL, Im driving 7 to get there.. Just an offer....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
7 hours wow....i thought 5 hours was bad....when you guys thinking of doing this?

let me know

thanks

p.s you run any mods in your rincon??? i'am thinking of getting a jet kit BUT i would like to see a rincon that has one in it..

·
Registered
151 Posts
Right now, it is set for late april.... We are going to get a more solid date when some of the snow starts melting.......

I am not running any mods..... except 26" mudlites on c-series rims.....

I have a 400ex to go fast....

I will keep you informed......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts