Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Thanks for the forum, To date I have found lots of helpful info!
I have an 03 Rincon, and flat out love the way it rides,etc.. but like most folks that I have talked to, I would really like to see some type of engine braking on the machine, especially in some of the situations encountered in the hills and hollers of the VA & TN. mountains. Now, no one get their bloomers in a knot, not bashing, just stating a fact as I see it. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I have heard a rumor(from other Rincon owners) that there was some type of "holdback module" on the way for the Rinny's. Anyone else heard of this?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The Rincon DOES have engine breaking!

It is only effective over 8 mph though, but it does have it! The design of the transmission ( creep control ) will not allow it to have engine breaking under 8 mph.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes Donny, diamond g racing is finishing up testing on module but it's not out yet. They have a website www.diamondgracing.com check it out,buddy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
they need to improve to enging braking....to get it on par with the rubicon....it is not bad on an open trail, but on a tight, rock and tree infested downhill is is pretty scary

·
Registered
130 Posts
"The Rincon DOES have engine breaking!" fomocofan

I hope mine DOESN'T have engine BREAKING...but it DOES have engine BRAKEING...lol, I couldn't resist…

·
Registered
47 Posts
Actually, if you want to be picky, and I quess you do...it isn't BRAKEING it is BRAKING!! LOL

Try and get it right if you are going to correct someone!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just having a little fun...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts