Honda Rincon Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
KOIV we will have to try and meet up some time at Browns camp in the near future. It would be nice to ride with some other Rincon owners here in the northwest. I have some friends that all own poopoo's They are one hell of a group of people just confused about the best bikes to ride.

My riding buddy is also a Riny boy. We are possibly going to Grassy Flats outside of Carlton this weekend. It is the Nestucca OHV riding area if you want to look it up. Saturday will be the day...

I'm from The Dalles Oregon, about 80 miles east of Portland on the Columbia River.

I do the Tillamook riding area, East Fort Rock/Millican, McCubbin's Gulch, and Morrow County ATV park mostly...

Trying to set up a midweek ride at Morrow County with a couple buddies later this month...

hey calibandita you ever ride at carnagie near tracy ca.? i go there all the time

I have been working too much away from home and am back, at least for a time. Would like to hook up with some folks for local rides. I live in grays harbor, west of Olympia Wa. would be nice to find some rincon folks to enjoy the outdoors.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.