Honda Rincon Forum banner

Anyone from the Northwest?

8K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  ToppDogg 
#1 ·
Anyone from Idaho, land of the best trails in the country?
Jeff

#2 ·
I'm here! Live in Cetral Oregon (Prineville). Not as good of riding around here (especially lately due to fire danger). Seems like Forest Service and BLM try to shut all off-roading down except in designated areas. I prefer to explore not hot-rod around with 2 wheelers and everything else under the sun.

#4 ·
Hey Doug. Looks like we're neighbors. I'm from Bend. I haven't ridden in the Ochoco's as of yet; just Millican and LaPine so far. I'm trying out Edison Butte tomorrow (off Century Drive on the way to Mt Bachelor) good to see another Central Oregonion around. Maybe we'll cross trails sometime!

#8 ·
Tualatin, OR. Love to ride in Brown's camp and the Coos Bay Dunes.

#9 ·
Tualatin, OR. Love to ride in Brown's camp and the Coos Bay Dunes.

#10 ·
Central Oregon Boys... I have ridden in the Ochocos many times and it is a blast whether it is summer or winter. Great place to go. Have fun.

#12 ·
I'm from Tacoma, WA and mostly ride at Capital State Forest, just west of Olympia. Great riding, lots of terrain changes (hills), many roads and trails.

Anyone else close by that wants to go riding?

#13 ·
Nice weather is finally getting here. Any riders in the Puget Sound area of Washington?

#17 ·
It's a WES rear seat that 03Rin turned me on to. I like it!

#19 ·
I am from the northwest.....far northwest.

#21 ·
KOIV we will have to try and meet up some time at Browns camp in the near future. It would be nice to ride with some other Rincon owners here in the northwest. I have some friends that all own poopoo's They are one hell of a group of people just confused about the best bikes to ride.

#22 ·
My riding buddy is also a Riny boy. We are possibly going to Grassy Flats outside of Carlton this weekend. It is the Nestucca OHV riding area if you want to look it up. Saturday will be the day...

#25 ·
I'm from The Dalles Oregon, about 80 miles east of Portland on the Columbia River.

I do the Tillamook riding area, East Fort Rock/Millican, McCubbin's Gulch, and Morrow County ATV park mostly...

Trying to set up a midweek ride at Morrow County with a couple buddies later this month...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.