Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know of spots to ride down here in Miami,Fl. Im always riding down to the end of 40st. I wanted to know if there was anywhere else besides Ocala and Croom. Those are too long of a drive, maybe somewhere round ockechobee. Thanx for any help.

·
Registered
19 Posts
go to atvflorida.com you will learn where the spots are around here I live in Lauderdale and would rather drive to Ocala once a month than go to Homestead every weekend good luck

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ride a lot in big cypress national preserve. You have to buy a permit for $50 that is good for one year. But it is great riding out there. I also ride a lot in homestead.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I ride all over down south. The hump below Florida City (Great Mud) and out by the Prison and the old Aero-Jet area. We occasionally sneak up on the Nuke plant at Turkey Point at night. Drives'em nuts. Also go to the Squares near Naples off Alligator Alley.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx guys i'll go check those places out

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sxflyer that spot you recommended was awesome. I fell into alot of drops though, but besides that I had alot of fun. thanx.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it. We ride alot around this area and are always finding new spots. However most of the areas are very deceptive. They look passable until it's too late and your stuck, which is very easy. But like you said, it's fun. Just try to ride with someone and keep your distance so you both don't get stuck at the same time. Not always somehting close to winch from. Carry alot of straps. Enjoy. Bill

·
Premium Member
1,283 Posts
go to plantbamboo.com its ed underhills website.He is between indiantown and okeechobee.On 714 where you turn toward stuart.Good place to ride and camp 7 days a week.The envorimentalists where messing with him for having a riding area ,so now its an agriculture apreciation area and you gotta have 4x4 vehicles to ride around and spreciate the plants.good mud and trails.
Also http://www.l-cross.com/ once a month mudfest in okeeckobee great fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts