Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried Bearclaws on a Rincon? I ride mostly on rocky alpine terrain and muskeg lowlands and am looking for a solid tire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2004 rincon and i have 27 bear claws.They are a all round great tire they go preaty good in the mud too. They are good and strong for rock climbing.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
How are the claws fow weight, that is are they a heavy tire? Also, I am wondering if you have had any problems with rubbing or bottoming out? Loss of power? How about handling....what sizes di you go with on front and back?

·
Registered
576 Posts
I have the 26x9x12 front, and the 26x12x12 rear. They ride noticably firmer than stock tires. I like the way they don't roll under while cornering at speed, and they seem tough as nails. I ride in rough shale rock quite a bit. the stock tires ripped open on both of my Rincons pretty quickly. I put the kenda's on one, and the ITP Mudlites on the other. I have not had a chance to try the mudlites much yet. I hope I like them as much as the Kenda bear claws.

·
Registered
4 Posts
They are not a heavy tire, and the handeling is ok, i have 27 12 12 at back and 27 10 12 in front. i do not have any rubbing and i do not bottom out hope i made your dission easier. I think you will be happy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
They are not a heavy tire, and the handeling is ok, i have 27 12 12 at back and 27 10 12 in front. i do not have any rubbing and i do not bottom out hope i made your dission easier. I think you will be happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts