Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow... I just got done installing my DynoJet kit, K&N and 2" tip. What a difference! Had to crank and crank b4 to get started. It doesn't even turn have a crank now and it fires up!! And talk about throttle response... Noticed a little power difference but not extreme, of course I only have 168 miles on it so it's not broken in yet. Even if I get no more power, it was well worth it. I no longer have the hesitation and stalling either... THANKS DYNOJET!!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice Squirrel hehehe

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Now just wait till you get a real exhaust system... you feel excited about the DJ kit... well, when you install an exhaust, you'll feel exhilerated... reborn even.... oh, and did I mention the Dj #150 is the biggest jet in the kit ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a couple of questions. First, can the DJ kit be installed any time, or do I have to wait until some sort of hour/mile cutoff? My father's new machine isnt cutting it for him at the low end (he does a lot of slow driving with a passenger...normally due to having dogs with him). Second, what exactly are the performance benefits of a 2" tip? Is it a simple bolt on thing? Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had 200 miles on mine when I installed the jet kit. The 2" tip consists of removing 3 bolts and it slides right on. I don't really know if it has any benefit other than it sounds deeper. Just my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts