Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the new big red has a 2wd,rear diff lock,and all wheel diff lock look at it here.www.hondaofrussellville.com

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
You can see the gear shifts in some of these photos taken at the dealer in Russellville. One looks like forward and reverse and the other must control the locking diffs. Big Red at the Dealer They also have big wheels and tires on it already - Our Best Arkansas Dealer

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im planing on getting the rincon there in oct.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me too ultra looks,better with those itp tires but i dont think i can get one (money)

·
Premium Member
10,392 Posts
I really like that bigred but I'll have to wait to see if Wisconsin allows them on the trails, they are doing a 2 year test program in a couple of counties to see if it works out for them.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
limited trail use in areas around here too! 50" max Will have to wait and see what they say...

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why?

·
Administrator
12,368 Posts
Brainwashed????? Nope, Just smart

Under powered????? Nope, not meant for 29.5's in the Mud..

Have you read the specs? You can even fit in it comfortably I bet.

·
Premium Member
10,392 Posts
ah what would I know I am not a atventhusiast,I am just a guy with a quad. /CFIDE/scripts/ajax/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/tounge_smile.gif

But I would still like one.

·
Administrator
12,368 Posts
"What it is, a glorified golf cart!" And you know this how?

"I fit in those too" Seriously, all do respect, really?

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Hell ya it look cool with some nice wheels cant wait to check it out

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
I was surprised that A/C Prowler hung with the ATV's Saturday to Amasa, but it's big 64" wide, I don't know how long, but long and heavy 1,100lbs. that alone limits it then they're tiring to drive..guy was complaining of back pain after 120 mi.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
on high lifter somebody called the camo big red,big bush

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I would be skeptical of knocking the SxS. I have been very impressed with the Razr and the Rhino. That's quite a step for me to admit. My next ATV purchase for myself, will be a SxS. Honda or PooPoo? Who knows? Always keep the Rincon though!

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
come to think of it this guy with the prowler said the he removed the speed limiter that was set about 25..wtf?..anyway, he blew his rear diff fluid expansion bulb after 80mi. or so with thirty miles left back to camp..right before it blew he was running out front with me at 35-40 mph for maybe 30 min....I'll bet/obviously that diff couldn't take that sustained rpm..these are more designed as work machines and not trail machines anywhere close to the Rincon.

BTW: After that 120 on the Rincon Saturday (9 hours) I was fine, enjoyed myself.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Seems like the Razr has some axle issues as well. I don't run flat out very often anyway. I haven't ridden with any Arctic Cat SxS.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts