Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out
http://groups.msn.com/PATSGRIZZ/shoebox.msnw

·
Registered
9 Posts
yup, I am curious too as to what kind of paint you used...

·
Registered
807 Posts
Yeah, and how well does it adhere to the plastic and resist gouges and scratches?--- Bill

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am not rulling out the fact that it could have been done in photoshop...I have seen harder things done!

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I'm going with Jason on this one.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
I was thinking photoshop as well, but why would one spend all that time to do like 10 photos? Blue looks good on the rincon though..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was not photo shop i use the krylon fusion spray paint
it seems to hold up well if i could post the video of my friend riding it i would just to show you i didn't photoshop it

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks good man!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thats cool! I have one question. why?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks yellow, plus i like blue!!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
That looks good let us know how it holds up

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pat that thing looks awesome! I'm with you on the blue. Honda used to have blue plastic and I miss it. How is the Krylon Fusion holding up? If it is as good as I think it is, I may be changing the color of mine!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea, I have seen commercials lately on the Krylon Fusion. If it works like they say, I too may be changing my color. Maybe orange??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it is holding up ok it dose scratch but krylon said that was because i did it during the winter, they say to do it when it is above 70 outside. but anything that scratches off i am going to tuch up this summer. it looks to good blue

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya know Yamaha's are blue. Ride Red!!! Even though I ride Green. I think that's why we'll never see a blue honda atv.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts