Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...just learned of this group and signed on. I have two 2007 Rincon 680s and absolutely love them for the woods. Decided to invest in them rather than buying new ones because they are beasts. One is red and I want to change to camo. Looking at having the plastics hydrodipped unless there is a place to buy new camo plastics. Any ideas?

·
Registered
34 Posts
You could try a place called servicehonda.com. They have discount OEM Honda parts. Camo fenders will probably cost you a small fortune though! If you wanted a more economical route you could always try those camo products that bow hunters use to paint their bows. No idea if they still make Bow Dull, but I think Rust Oleum offers a camouflage spray paint kit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looking at online parts like partzilla or motorcycle goodies oem camo is expensive. But fenders etc. Like green are pretty cheap. Different years had different options. You can use plastics 2006 to current I think. 2003 to 2005 are ok except for fuel tap hole and dash surround.
Years ago I had faded front red fender, replaced with black for two tone look avoiding having to do the lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts