Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys being that Honda don't have camo plastics for tha Rinny,do you guys know where or who could paint the camo(Realtree or MossyOak) on the plastics I would love to have camo on mine because I hunt,the camo I'm refering to would be like the camo on the Grizzly or the Brute Force. Thanks in advance. Gone

·
Administrator
12,398 Posts
I think it was cycle country.com or even Lion country.com that has the camo fender covers for this machine. I have them on mine and love them, seat and everything! Even Cabales might have them....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Check out the camo fender skins from Greene Mountain Distributing. They have some neat stuff for the Rincon. I like the camo instrument pod cover.
http://www.greenemountain.net/fender_&_seat_covers.htm

·
Registered
57 Posts
Does anyone know how hard these covers are to put on and how well they will hold up to riding. Also will it scratchthe fenders under the cover?

·
Administrator
12,398 Posts
They go on w/ double sided velcrow in some areas and other areas are clipped on like under the fenders, they look AWSOME!. It scuffs the plastic alittle but not as bad as mud and tree limbs do, they protect more then not. I am waiting for my mudlites to come in today and when I get them on I will post pics w/ the new wheels and the camo cover kit.. I think I got them from Green Mountain.com... You guys will love them..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Do they fit real snug on the machine or do they kind of bulge out in certain places? I saw a machine that some on it (don't know what brand they were) but they looked real bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts