Honda Rincon Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
I could give two shits less what any of yall think. And furthermore the derailment of this thread is just nonsense. Its about product review. Not what yall think about ones machine. I gave my final review.

Not on here to start arguements or argue. I joined to learn about the Honda Rincon and what does and does not work, where to upgrade, etc. If I wanted to argue I would be on MIMB.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
"the derailment of this thread is just nonsense. Its about product review."

lol wut? So it's a "product review" but if you don't like what some people say about said product, it's derailed?

It's called criticism. Try and deal with it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I asked for more information on the pegs, and I appreciate the positive replies, I can determine for myself if I want to add them to my machines. Subject closed as far as I'm concerned.

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
change for the sake of change is rarely productive especially in your attempt to re-engineer a Honda ATV. Focusing all the way down to the foot pegs only demonstrates a clear need to gather yourself, step back, and enjoy a well thought out package as presented, accepting it's limitations and exploiting the capacity...pair the machine with your mind to overcome adversity.

g/l

·
Registered
187 Posts
What ever you do in life there will always be haters. Life is short, do whatever floats your boat (or wheeler). This is the Rincon forum so we are all welcome here to talk about our quads. Haters should be able give their opinions too without insult but some people just aren't very eloquent. Forgive them. The can am pegs look and perform outstanding.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Let's get the facts straight. I have lost my breath more than once slipping off the Hondas foot pegs if you know what I mean. Anybody who rides the bike hard has experienced this. Even though I don't have the can-am pegs on my Honda I do have them on my Can-am and they do work as good as everybody says they do. I did however modify my Hondas pegs. The pegs I took off my Can-am I cut them and welded a piece on the end of the Hondas pegs they work great.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
Pardon me while a intrude on your little argument here. But I don't understand how foot pegs are any different then adding a winch, or grip warmers, or a storage box? These are pretty minor add on's, what is your reasoning behind this? I don't disagree that modding the shit out of it is a poor decision BTW, I've been there and done that.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
These are pretty minor add on's, what is your reasoning behind this?

Hello Mac,
The word I would use to describe it would be...purist

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Any add on that would help prevent you from racking your balls I would consider to be a major add on.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts