Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just purchased my first ATV, a 2007 Honda Rincon 680. I purchased a Midnight 4500 nylon rope winch and still need to get a center mount (after researching this is what I'd like) 60 inch snow plow and a Brush guard. Any suggestions on the complete snow plow set up and a Brush guard would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Atv-Guru makes the BEST brush bumper guard..period! As for plow setups there’s a lot of options..I have the Click-n Go center mount on my Rincon..works very well ( Canadian made) I have a Warn pro vantage set up on my Grizzly (front mount) and I think is even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
954 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Gregger!!! Your Warn works better huh? I'll definitely check out ATV guru!

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Ya pal, and I think a 54” blade is better..IMO

Reactions: Oilcan

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just installed this winter a warn provantage plow with front mount on my 2007 Rincon and it works great quad is a little front heavy but I don't have to get underneath to put the plow on. The whole set-up cost me five hundred bucks on Amazon and was well worth it. I also just added a warn 3500 vrx winch which works absolutely great

·
Registered
196 Posts
This is like asking about oil.
Moose mid mount 60 inch.
KFI winch, mounting.
I plow snow and do road grading with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts