Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok my family is wanting to spend a weekend in Coal creek Oct. 22 - 24 and my mother wants to get a condo or cabin of some type to stay in. I have searched everywhere and can't find anything like this. All I can find on the Coal creek website are the primitive campgrounds and my father WILL NOT do a tent thing LOL...anyway can someone PLEASE send me some info on places to stay?? He would like something with a kitchen (cabin, condo ect)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL!! Hey mike, yeah I had to abandon the ship. Its a good bike and all, just not for me. Have you had a chance to rip and roar with yours anymore? I haven't heard from you in some time? Maybe we could go riding sometime?

·
Registered
46 Posts
No, its just sitting in the shop gathering dust & spider webs.Trying to keep up two households has taken a toll on me and my free time, but I hope and pray that will change soon!!!I've still got your #'s if they haven't changed.I'll give ya call soon.

Mike

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ya"ll both are within a hour of where I live. I will let you know when we plan another big ride we have some great places to ride around here if you like the mountains.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts