Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on E-Bay. Has anyone any experiance with one??? His claims are good but one always wonders...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2489806900&category=43978&sspagename=WDVW

·
Registered
76 Posts
The company i get most of my Rincon stuff from had the Dr. D and the HMF. I looked for info on the Dr. D but could not find a lot about it. I knew what i was getting with the HMF and ultimately the HMF was about $30 cheaper.

I went with the HMF, since i could not find much about the Dr. D. Sorry i couldn't really help, but i do know that there is not much out there written about it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what is the bottom line with the HMF?? Are you happy with it. Is it very loud and did it make any differance in the way she runs? I guess what I am asking, is the performance worth the price...I am real interested in a little more poop, but really don't want to increase the dB level too much...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I have the HMF pipe to and just love it.Yes it is a little loud but with quit core its not much louder than stock.But you will want dynojet and high out put air filter

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes, it made a difference. It is a bit louder, but as said above, with the quiet core at idle it is not much louder, if any. It is deeper, yes - louder, not so much. The more gas you give it the more it increases over stock.

IF you go with the HMF or most any high flow exhaust, gotta rejet and filter it. Can't see why you wouldn't.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts