Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a DJ kit. There are currently 2 DJ kits on ebay. There is one for $33, and the other one for $47. Which would you guys recommend? Do any of you know of one thats better than the two? Another question is, I have a k&n air filter, and I should be recieving the exhaust tip sold on ebay shortly. Once I get the DJ kit would I have to re-jet? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
576 Posts
04Rincon;

The kits are the same, it's just that one of them is still at the starting price of $33, while the other has a high bid so far of $47. Since I think you can buy them for $49 from highlifter, I would not bid any higher than that. Also, the ebay seller charges $12 for shipping. I am not sure what highlifter charges for shipping.

I won the bidding on mine for $41. I saved a little, and better yet I didn't have to send money to highlifter. I have heard so many complaints about highlifter on many different forums, that I did not want to buy from them if I could help it. I think their customer service department needs to start treating customers a little better.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Customer Service typically will only improve if they need to cater to customers to get more business. These kind of forums can make them feel the pain. Keep it up.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Go to rockymountainatv.com. I don't remember what mine cost but it was less than anyplace else I found. I ordered the kit, filter/outerwear and 2 oil filters and shipping from Utah to Dallas was like $7.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I got mine on ebay for $34 that was the cheapest i could find it. The guy did charge alot fot shipping and it took like two weeks to get here.

·
Registered
76 Posts
$12 for shipping the K&N? from where, Taiwan? I had a full set of skid plates (not a small, nor light item) shipped from Utah to Atlanta for about $22

·
Registered
280 Posts
The guy who sells the $33 jet kits on Ebay is not a pleasant person and does not
care about his service or reputation. I ordered one in late June and had not recieved it by mid-July. I emailed and phoned, by never got a response from emails and never got a human to answer the phone. Finally, I asked for my money
back after waitng three weeks. I got the kit 2 days later, but he never did return any calls or emails. I will not do business with him again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts