Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Rincon 680 and a Suzuki LTR 450 (recently bought), can someone please help me and let me know if I can use ROTELLA for both, so I don’t have to spend money on two different oils..

My boyfriend thinks it shouldn’t hurt anything and I could use 15-30 for both but I just want clarification or what anyone else uses..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I only use Honda oil and the oil must be rated for wet clutches. I think it's SJ or JS rating.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a Rincon 680 and a Suzuki LTR 450 (recently bought), can someone please help me and let me know if I can use ROTELLA for both, so I don’t have to spend money on two different oils..

My boyfriend thinks it shouldn’t hurt anything and I could use 15-30 for both but I just want clarification or what anyone else uses..
This is what it says in the service manual for the Honda

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
The oil for the Rincon must be JASO rated for the wet clutches. I use 10W40 in mine. I have used Valvoline but using Amsoil now.
The Suzuki, no idea what it takes.
Look online for a manual for the Suzuki.

·
Administrator
12,390 Posts
Rotella Diesel Synthetic like their T6 oil is Jaso MA approved, and is good for wet clutches.. You can use it, if you use the proper Viscosity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts