Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Nice looking bumper for sure. However if you want the best IMO...check out Atv-guru!!! Many here have them, I have there bumpers on my Rincon and Grizzly . You won’t be disappointed pal. Honda - ATV Guru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oilcan

·
Super Moderator
6,667 Posts
I purchased a Warn bumper b4 I knew of the Guru, his came a couple years later. I modified the Warn, by adding the top tube. Then installed 1/2" flat bar along the front edges of the vertical plates (allowing me to put the bumper on a horizontal log and easily pop up and over it with out digging a sharp edge into the wood) Then when I found the Guru, I purchased his rear bumper. Anyone remember the packing job he did for shipping? It took longer to unpack the bumper than to install it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I purchased a Warn bumper b4 I knew of the Guru, his came a couple years later. I modified the Warn, by adding the top tube. Then installed 1/2" flat bar along the front edges of the vertical plates (allowing me to put the bumper on a horizontal log and easily pop up and over it with out digging a sharp edge into the wood) Then when I found the Guru, I purchased his rear bumper. Anyone remember the packing job he did for shipping? It took longer to unpack the bumper than to install it!!
Nice bumper, but I'm looking for the company to purchase the one in the pics I posted.

·
Premium Member
8,096 Posts
Rincon.JPG

·
Premium Member
8,096 Posts
Those big horns must be 12/14 years old eh CD?
On my second set "funny guy".

No plugs either. Riding asphalt and gravel has been hard on my fronts. I bet your comment made one of them go flat.....

·
Super Moderator
6,667 Posts
Sheesh... wasn't trying to be funny... Her set is 13 years old and has maybe 4K miles on em. I followed your lead and used a lot of slime. Takes a couple miles to get the bump out of em but they are still rocking the trails. So much for asking a question.

·
Premium Member
8,096 Posts
Now now, is the snow getting to you?

Sun is out here. Mowed grass Tuesday and have been crappie fishing twice this week. Buds are set on the trees. Motorcycle riding tomorrow.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts