Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today i came up on this mud hole that i have previously turned around. I saw tracks going through but they looked to be 'weeks' old. My plan was just to wait until the ground froze over to try it out. But today i decided to give it a go. Well i got half way through. And my last front tire is about 1.5 feet up in the air spinning and my back right rear was almost completely covered. And it stalls....So, i restart, stand on the last floorboards, and it climbs out with not even a 1/2 of the throttle. Not bad for stock tires. I should of taken a pic with my phone, sitting there stuck, but was more worried about getting unstuck. So, thats a report on a stock machine in IMO bad mud.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Nice to hear some positive stuff.
Jim

·
Registered
322 Posts
You'd better be gettin some pics of this "chest deep" stuff to back-ya-up there Mudchucker.......LOL.

We'll be waiting...................

·
Registered
322 Posts
Let's all remind him of this when the time comes. In the mean time..send some of that snow down here so we can have some fun too.

·
Registered
800 Posts
5 bucks should fix that stalling problem in water. get 5' of hose and a t connctor from your local auto parts store and do the vent carb mod. its not fun having it stall right in the middle of a muck hole. the vent carb mod is cheep and easy to do. now when i get my pitcher taken with my rinny in a muck hole i know that the wheels are turning and not my starter lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts