Honda Rincon Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got you I'll definitely have to do the Shifter Mod. And I'll definitely show some pictures when I'm done I'm trying to find somebody that'll make me a 250R seat cover that says FourTrax on the side and Honda on the back in blue just like the R's from the past. My buddy has a xxc 1000 Renegade and I was riding my dad's 2007 Rincon and when we hit the gas station after some hard trail riding I had one bar left and he had a half a tank I've always heard the Rotex Motors are fairly fuel efficient that and he has a bigger tank.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My buddy raced 40 + C last year on a YFZ450 and he's going to do super senior this year. It'd be cool to see you out there. So are you going to race a 450

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Olican - no the grandfather class is the silver masters....

Hillkiller - yeah I would be on a TRX450 (Either a black/red '04 or a white '06). I would have to do senior class this year. Wont be a super senior till November. I would be running the A class.

Also, Not sure what I am going to do with this spare engine, so if you end up needing one (which I don't think that will ever happen), give me a yell.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oilcan: there's actually a golden Masters which is 60 +

Rzimmerman: so you would be racing in the evening in the a class definitely some quick riders in the evening. Take care of that 04! the 04 and 05 in my opinion are the best ones to have stronger transmission better turning radius and they're all kickers! Mines in 05 with 08 plastic. I'm a lot better on a sport quad but I like to challenge myself with the heavy quads LOL but with having a left shoulder that I dislocated 17 times and a right one that's starting to have problems I definitely need to put power steering on the Rincon . The Outlander was horrible feeling even with power steering probably because of the weight that's one reason why I went to the Rincon might be a little easier on my shoulders. Yeah it'd be nice to have a backup motor I'll let you know thanks for the offer

21 - 25 of 25 Posts