Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda Rincon Owners,

I have developed a Front Sport Kit for the Honda Rincon. I'm also in the process of developing a Rear Sport Kit as well. Please feel free to visit my website.

http://www.extreme2engineering.50megs.com

email me at:

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I have suspended your account for a period of three days for spamming the forum with this blatant advertising, which is specifically prohibited in the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when you registered.

I have removed the other ten or so threads on this same subject except this one. Anyone who uses this site properly and goes to the "View Active Topics" link will see this thread listed with the others.

Rob

·
Registered
282 Posts
not only does you link not work, but I detest spamming and would not purchase anything for someone who does this...

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jason,

I'm not trying to make a living from selling and developing a Front Sport Kit. I'm just trying to share my interest with others who might have the same. I figured this is what a forum such as this was for. I apologize to all who might be offended by my posts. But if I found a product that I really liked from some other forum, I would be glad someone took the effort to reach out to me to let me know about it. To the poeple who have already placed orders with me, I thank you... and I'm really excited about your enthusiasim from your emails. I apoligize if my link is not working, but I believe the address is correct.

To Answer some Questions:

Yes, we are planning on Powder coating in a color called "All Most Chrome"
We will also look into plating the piece in Chrome... with the understanding this will cost more then a Powder Coat. I will update the website with a Kit in "All Most Chrome" so everyone can see how close the color is. We
are working on the Rear Sport Kit... I would expect to have it complete and photographed in about 4 weeks.

Thanks - Extreme2Engineering

·
Registered
121 Posts
jASON , I thought that you got rid of your Rincon anyway's. But by the posts
you keep puting in, I'd say that you are full of s t!

P.S. talk about SPAM, who was the one that was bragging about the most posts on this most excellent forum, and poisoning us with ridiculous posts about jetting and performance. If you can't get it to run right take it to some one who can!!! DUH!!!!

And by the way , I'm not normally this rude, but sometimes enough is enough THAT'S just my two cents .

·
Registered
282 Posts
TrailBoss, I must say that I am taken back by your words. first I will adress the "Spamming" that i have been acussed of. If posting different topics that everyone has questions about and responding to other topics makes me a spammer then I guess everyone in here is a spammer. The reason I said extreme2endgineering was spamming is because he posted the same topic like 7 times!!

As far as getting rid of the rincon, I would love to!! It has a low top speed (what happend to sporty?) and it has no low range. however, because I dont have the money to buy two ATV's and my dad doesnt want to purchase my rincon and if I traded it the stealer would rip me a new hole I am stuck with it. Therefore, I am going to try and mod it to make it as good as I can!

As far as the "ridculus post about jetting" my atv was jetted and yes I had help from 03rincon! This doesnt mean I can't be courious and now that I have seen and helped with the jet mod I feel that I can get back into it and change things around. 03rincon gave me the confidence. If me being scared about doing a mod makes me full of sh&t then I guess me along with many others are you pungent wanker!

Lastly, If you feel that me posting on this forum is bad and you are not the only voice that feels that way then I will leave, this isnt the only ATV forum and I don't come here to hear crap like this from you!

·
Registered
576 Posts
The link works fine, the guy's front end kit looks fine, and some of you need a little more fiber in your diet. And maybe some midol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts