Honda Rincon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here happen to know how many miles per tank they got before they started modifying anything ?

and now that you have mods, whats your mileage like ?

I read a post that 70 miles per tank is about "normal" is this accurate ?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
mine is still stock and can get 75 - 100 per tank depending on the conditions and average speed

·
Registered
130 Posts
The heck with mileage, is my steak and brew ready??

Here in the wide open wilds of Nevada...80 miles min. and as much as 120 max. per tank. Jetting dropped it a little but the fun factor increased exponentally. I am jetted (DJ) for 3k+ feet.

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
100 miles per tank @ Hatfield & McCoy trails with moderate trail speeds and doing mostly blue and black trails.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Got 90 miles out of first tank, and about 75 per tank since.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wish you would stop showing us them pics you are making me hungry as hell.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm BBQ... take a close look at the one where Im BBQing all the cheese burgers... notice I have a huge winter jacket on, and look at all that white stuff (snow) its -40 F in that shot...

we're year round BBQ'ers :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I got 75 on my 1st and am up at 132 now, but I topped it off for a ride this weekend. I hear ya on the year round BBQ all cold weather means is drinks become stronger. Chad

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup... thats for sure, with the change in daylight savings time, so does the inventory behind the bar... we now change to a maximum of 24 beers in the fridge, and a minimum of 2 60 oz bottles of whiskey on hand... up here in the northeren prairies, you never know when your going to be snowed in for a few days... 120 ounces of whiskey, and 45 gallons of fuel are on hand all winter long :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
(120 kilometres ) .... 73 miles per tankis what anyone should expect

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well the fuel mileage is not as good as some of the twin quads, But I wounld never own another polaris!!! I think I got about 90 kms out of my last tank( sorry its not in miles but were a little backwards up here).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts