Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up this beautiful rincon 680 2 months back, added a few touches from my old bike, just ordered an exhaust and intake for it to give it a little more bark

·
Super Moderator
6,848 Posts
Save your money. Thousands later you may get a couple more HP but that's it. Loud is not powerful, the Rincon will prove that to you after you have tired of the noise in your head. Ride it, they run great, float over the great terrain in NS. Might want to remove and inspect the fuel filter. That is one component many seem to ignore then complain of stalling issues and poor performance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice! And I know adding exhaust isn't going to add much in the terms of power. I just feel like it deserved a little deeper sound. Was looking into the updated fuel filter replacement in the forums, is it a special kit to update existing fuel filters or simply just buying a new filter will do? And thanks again for chatting and giving advice

·
Super Moderator
6,848 Posts
The updated part number should include the correct kit. Here is Jeff talking about how it works and what you'll see when you disassemble . Have a pen ready as he tells you all the part numbers. Great video.
On the exhaust, no gains, probably loose a bit.
I’ve tried a couple different exhausts. The FMF was my favorite but big money and the only gain was more fuel consumption.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts