Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few buddies and I will be goin up to Gilbert , MN Iron range on the 23-24 of april (friday& sat.) So if any of you MN riders wanna ride , lets go! Let me know if you need info

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will be up the thats same weekend I have never been up there before so any info would be cool?

04 Rincon 26inch Mudzillas nothin else changed yet :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude, that was last year that we went! but annyways it was great, probally be very dusty the rest of this year, we are planning a nother trip in mid sept, 2004, every kind of terrain you would want want to ride is up there! plus there is a very extinsive trail system around the out side of the park. let me know if you wanna go ill meet you somewhere

·
Registered
201 Posts
If anyone heads that way let me know, I live 5 minutes from there. It is pretty fun to ride there, though I prefer riding the surrounding area alot more. There is everything that the park has to offer and then some in the immediate area, minus the hundreds of other riders. It still is pretty cool to go there when the big events are going on. Last weekend they had a big Hummer group driving there. It was cool to watch hundreds of decked out H2's and old Humvee's beating though the mud and trails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts