Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trail supervisor on my main trail here in NH (Hillsboro-Bennington Trail), told me that they are looking for several people on ATVs who were out mowing down the corn in one of the farm fields adjacent to the trail. If any of you fine folks are riding up here and witness this, please take a moment to call a conservation officer or the police. If you who are reading this MAY be one of the responsible party, please feel free to nail each others balls to stumps and push each other backwards, okay? Thank you. I for one would me much-obliged.

Okay rant over. Seriously though. This is the type of mindless crap that'll get our beloved sport even deeper in shit. The local paper just had a three-part front cover story about the assualt of ATVs here recently.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Rockhead - I really believe if we are going to protect our sport the majority of riders (Which are responsible) must stand up to that 3 to 8% of the riders that just don't care. Its time to stop worrying about being a RAT and start giving the authorities information to hold the abusers accountable. That small group that just doesn't care needs to know that their honest and caring brother riders will turn them in if they damage someone else's property and threaten the sport. I don't like to turn anyone in but I will, I am tired of that small careless group of people taking away my and all other responsible riders priveledges.
On a positive note I own a Rincon and I am going hunting with my sons and my Rincon for two weeks and can't waite. Life is good.
Anyway enough said, good thread
Jim

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Toot. Clubs and organizations can only police things so far. Its up to us - the citizens of the trails - to report things we see that are violations of the laws and regs. It'll only help things for all of us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts