Honda Rincon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of an aftermarket source for grips to fit the Rincon? All I have been able to find are short ones like go on a sport quad. I would like something other than stock if I can find any.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have Oury on both my Rincon and Raptor. They are a black soft rubber and are easy on the hands. They say Oury on them. Got them at a bike shop. They run about $10 or less. I tried to post a picture of one of mine but it is not a very good pic. but it is under my profile.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Duramax I'll find somebody who sells them.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I bought some gel grips off Ebay. Pretty nice grips. A lot easier on the hands than stock grips. Haven't got a set for the Rinny yet, but work fine on the Rancher.
BTW all Honda ute grips are the same size.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I got a set of the clear grips on eBay. I really like them, very comfy. Had them for a long time now and they still look like new. They don't fit perfect but they are close and I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Hey if you are looking into Heated grips. I have these weekend warrior grips. they are little better made then the rest I've seen,,

http://www.atvillustrated.com/industry_news/press_releases/weekend_warrior/products/HotHandGripsb.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts